Commencing on the Base Level we have a Dynamic sales training course which is aimed at providing product knowledge and system topology information.
- The Primary Level offers the Optimum cabling and Hardware Installation course. This is a practical cabling course for all our products and forms an essential basis for the levels to follow.
- The Second Intermediate Level offers the Installer Software Configuration training for the IXP 220 and for the IXP400 systems. The Intermediate level is a crucial building block for the all sites. Software needs to be configured correctly and software technicians must be able to ascertain that the hardware and cabling installation is complete and adheres to Impro installation standards and best practices.
- The Third Comprehensive Level offers specific modules for Building Management and Biometric integration into the IXP systems. The Comprehensive level ensures that the standard of knowledge is expanded from previous levels. The installer must attend a device specific course where intense training is offered on devices and software modules.
- And the Advance Level Four offers Advanced IXP Configuration which includes integration, advanced site management and custom reports. This level proceeds to expand the site and system to its full capacity.
All successful candidates will receive a Training certificate which is valid for 18 months.
Coupled with the initial Certified Training Program, we have also instituted an installer re-evaluation process which will ensure that all installers are kept up to date with new features, products and software versions.
This certification is a formal recognition of an individual’s achievements and is linked to NFQ standards. Getting your installer accredited will be of benefit to your organisation and your customers as well as contribute towards your company’s accreditation.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of all products
- Increased troubleshooting and installation skills
- Access to advanced installation tools
- Knowledge of Site management procedures
- More effective and skilled Installers
- Improved retention of clients
- Improved customer service
- Cost effective turn-around of installations
- Customers are fully informed as to all options available
- Sites specifications are correct
- Improved customer service is received
- Sites are installed within the allocated time
- Sites work efficiently from the inception
- Operator training is received
Training is a primary factor for this accreditation process and the number of employed technicians and the level they have achieved will contribute towards the final accreditation status;
Number of sites installed:
The number of sites relevant to the number of controllers, will be rated;
Support Centre usage:
Support calls are rated where foundational queries, such as those covered in our training will be taking in considered together with relevant queries such as advanced integration and site specific queries.